Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bonnie Kleffman

Bonnie holds a USAC Pro/Elite racing license and has been racing off-road for five years.

2014 Race Bike: Niner Air 9 Carbon

Favorite Race: The next one!

Why Race? "When I entered my first beginner race 5 winters ago, it was just 7 weeks after my first daughter was born. I was at a point in my life where I needed to try something new in addition to motherhood. I was hooked after that first race! The adrenaline, the fun, the awesome people and exploring new trails are all reasons why I keep coming back to the start line. I enjoy the challenge. I enjoy doing things I never thought I'd be able to do. Most of all, I enjoy the company of my fellow bikers, who are some of the coolest people in the world!"





2014 Race Results

May
1rst, Pro Women, Race to the River XC (Harbinson) 5/4/2014, Bonnie Kleffman
1rst, Pro Women, Uwharrie Super D, 5/24/2014
2nd, Pro Women, Uwharrie XC 5/25/2014, Bonnie Kleffman

April
1rst, Duo Coed, 6 Hrs of Warrior Creek 4/5/2014, Bonnie Kleffman & Chris Wieczorek
3rd, Pro Women, Dark Mtn XC 4/27/2014, Bonnie Kleffman

March
1rst, Pro Women, The Knot MTB Race 3/2/2014, Bonnie Kleffman
1rst, Pro Women, The Southern Virginia Shootout 3/9/2014, Bonnie Kleffman

January & February Winter Short Track Series Charlotte, NC
1st place, Pro/Cat1 Women, Charlotte Winter Short Track #1, NC, Bonnie Kleffman
2nd place, Pro/Cat1 Women, Charlotte Winter Short Track #2, Bonnie Kleffman
1st place, Pro/Cat1 Women, Charlotte Winter Short Track #3, NC, Bonnie Kleffman
1st place, Pro/Cat1 Women, Charlotte Winter Short Track #4, Bonnie Kleffman